Ways of Darkness - English version

Be part of a Fantasy RPG which you have never seen before. It unites High Fantasy (magic, elves, orcs, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, dragons) and Dark Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, undead) in a very interesting form.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ways of Darkness - English/Angol


Share | 
 

 Draconian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanus Tavilrond
Administrator - Administrator
Administrator - Administrator


Posts : 389
Join date : 2010-10-25
Age : 24
Location : Budapest, Hungary

PostSubject: Draconian   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 am




Draconians are the weirdest race of them all.
There are two "versions" of them: one which is a real race, the other which is a hybrid between a dragon, and a human-size humanoid (human, elf, orc, ogre).

The naturally existent ones are indigenous to Artograch. Those dragmen speak the Yevengari language.
If a dragon and a human-size humanoid breed, there is 50% chance that the mother will survive the birth-giving. There is 25% chance that she will be crippled for the rest of her life, and there is a 25% chance that she will die.

Naturally existent draconian men usually look dragon-like and naturally existent draconian women look human-like.
The hybrid ones can look like anything, from a humanoid dragon to a human/elf/orc/ogre with dragon-wings.

Enabled alignment: any
Strenght:
Minimal: 15 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 25 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Agility:
Minimal: 8 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 18 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Intelligence:
Minimal: 8 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 18 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Wisdom:
Minimal: 8 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 18 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Endurance:
Minimal: 15 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 25 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Charisma:
Minimal: 6 (can be only smaller if reasoned properly in the biography)
Maximal: 16 (can be only bigger if reasoned properly in the biography)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wod-game-en.forumotion.co.uk
 
Draconian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dragon Theory: Dragon Gods Are Actually Draconian?!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ways of Darkness - English version :: Outside the game :: About the game :: The game's world :: Playable races-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum