Ways of Darkness - English version

Be part of a Fantasy RPG which you have never seen before. It unites High Fantasy (magic, elves, orcs, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, dragons) and Dark Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, undead) in a very interesting form.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ways of Darkness - English/Angol

Share | 

Pelagius Arminius Luther

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pelagius Arminius Luther

PostSubject: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Name: Pelagius Arminius Luther
Alignment: Lawful Good
Native language: Apanonalammen (Human)
Foreign languages: Arquelammen (High Elven)
Primary race: Half Elf (High Elven+Human)
Secondary race: None
Class: Priest-Warrior
Prestige class: Knight
Attributes:
Strength: 10
Endurance: 8
Agility: 8
Intelligence: 8
Wisdom: 13
Charisma: 12
Skills: Knightly
-Brightening weapon: The knight can make his weapons spread light.
-Armour-wearing: Medium
-Armour-wearing: Heavy
-Swordsmanship: Advanced
-Bashing weapons: Advanced
-Polearms: Advanced
-Enchanted weapon: Knights can enchance their own (and only own) weapons, which makes their weapons deadly to undead (skeletons, zombies, vampires, liches, lycantrophes) and demons.

Biography:
The son of a Human noblewoman and a High Elven priest (who was later executed for his secret marriage by the Inquisition), Pelagius grew up a rich young man (and was not told about the truth of his father's occupation or death), but gave it up to become a priest in the Church of Titanius. Upon his mother's death, at the age of 17, however, having gradually come to disagree with the Church leaders' theologies, he left the Church and inherited the family estate. He then entered knighthood, despite the protests of the Orders that wished non-humans to stay out. At the age of 27, he saw that the way of the warrior just wasn't for him, and tried to reenter the Clergy. He was denied entry on the grounds of having left before, but that day while in the Inquisition HQ he learned who his father was and how he died. This, together with his previous unorthodox beliefs, led him to Titanius's purpose in his life - to create a movement of believers that renounce the dogmatism and rituals of the orthodox Church of Titanius, and one day hopefully reform the Church into what Titanius intended. Since then, he has been hunted by the Inquisition, prompting him to sharpen his knightly skills and join the Order of the Eternal Crystal Flower to protect his flock. Today he is head of the True Believers' Congregation of Titanius, one of the largest "outcast" churches in Titaniandom.

The Beliefs of PA Luther:
OOC: More or less Wesleyan Christianity, which is why I used the names of three of the big four early Protestants. His beliefs, like John Wesley's, are a mixture of the three.

He believes in one god, Titanius, the Savior of all men and women who put their faith in Him alone for eternal life. He believes that those who receive new life in Him are called to be holy in character and conduct, and can only live this way by being filled with Titanius's Spirit. He believes in the Holy Book and seek to establish our faith and actions on its teaching. He believes Titanius wills for people everywhere to know Him and that the purpose of the Church is to tell the world about Titanius through its worship, witness, and loving deeds.

See this and replace all instances of God and Christ with "Titanius" for further information:
http:/ /www wesleyan org /beliefs

Last edited by Agamemnon on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanus Tavilrond
Administrator - Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Not bad for a start, but please finish up until we can accept it Very Happy
Btw, give the languages their proper names. The Human langauge is called Apanonalammen. The High Elven language is called Arquelammen, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wod-game-en.forumotion.co.uk
Pelagius Arminius Luther

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. I just started working on this, then got the call for dinner and had to rapidly put stuff down. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanus Tavilrond

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
Yeah, sorry about that. I just started working on this, then got the call for dinner and had to rapidly put stuff down. Razz

No problem. We are patient people.
Back to top Go down
Pelagius Arminius Luther

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Finished. As I don't quite know all the history/politics of the world or just how important a position we are allowed to hold, I took a guess. I hope it's all alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stephanus Tavilrond

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:56 am

Pelagius Arminius Luther wrote:
Finished. As I don't quite know all the history/politics of the world or just how important a position we are allowed to hold, I took a guess. I hope it's all alright.

It's alright.
Your character is accepted.
You are allowed to hold any position regardless of importance, from just a peasant to the highest king.
Excellent character though Smile
Back to top Go down
Pelagius Arminius Luther

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 am

Danke. I wanted something different from the norm and decided on a priest, but I'm not fond of magic, so I made him a knight and found a reasonable backstory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelagius Arminius Luther   Today at 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Pelagius Arminius Luther
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ways of Darkness - English version :: Outside the game :: About the game :: Join the game-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum