Ways of Darkness - English version

Be part of a Fantasy RPG which you have never seen before. It unites High Fantasy (magic, elves, orcs, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, dragons) and Dark Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, undead) in a very interesting form.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ways of Darkness - English/Angol

Share | 

Legal notes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stephanus Tavilrond
Administrator - Administrator
Administrator - Administrator

PostSubject: Legal notes   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 am

-The site contains legal question. There are parts which are all made up by me. But there are some parts (not only the races, but also the game's system) in which the inspiration for other books / movies / games I bought.
I can not list them all, but some of the major:
The Lord of the Rings (the races, the game world), Dungeons and Dragons (races, classes), Heroes of Might and Magic 1-5 (races, classes, the game world), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR briefly) 1-2 (game system)
This game is not recommended for those who are under 18. This does not mean that you must be 18 to visit the site (I myself am still only 17), but only at your own risk. I am not interested in your age at all, but if something happens to you after having visited my page, your teachers or parents should NOT turn to me.
All in all, at your own risk. If you have any damage from the site (with the exception of copyright infringement on its own without my knowledge what I stole from you), I am not NOT responsible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wod-game-en.forumotion.co.uk

Legal notes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1